Professional Property Manager in Phoenix – 5 Signs You Need One
Wondering if you need a professional property manager in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, or somewhere else in Maricopa County?
Randall Averitte, a property investor in Arizona and owner of Real Property Management Pinnacle, shares the 5 signs that indicate if you need to hire a property manager.
Sign 1: You have multiple rental properties. The more rental properties or units you have the more you benefit from hiring a property manager.
Sign 2: You are not interested in hands on management OR you are burnt out from managing your properties. Some people who enjoy finding good tenants, doing repairs, and keeping the property nice and under watch. Others view their rental property strictly an investment and want someone else to handle the day-to-day management tasks.
Sign 3: You don’t deal with stress very well. Being a property manager comes with a lot of ups and downs. Simple tasks like collecting rent can cause the most level headed person to stress out when unpredictable problems arise. Ask yourself how you would handle and react to the following situations with tenants:
- Tenants get in a fight with other tenants or neighbors
- They trash your property
- The HOA is constantly down your throat for violations made by your tenants
- They sneak in animals or extra people into the house
- They refuse to pay rent because they are trying to work the legal system at your expense.
You may be surprised by what can happen, so honestly think if you can handle these and even more strange activities.
Sign 4: You aren’t available and on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Unfortunately, leaving town on business or vacation, being sick, or having other crises doesn’t dismiss you of your commitments to the property and tenants. Of course, emergencies don’t happen all the time, but when they do you have to be able to handle them right away even if its 3:00 am.
Sign 5: It makes financial sense to hire a property manager. This one has a few moving parts to thing about.
- Does it make time sense? Does the time required to manage your properties take away from other things you could be doing? What is the best use of your time? The answer is unique to every person and their circumstances.
- Will the income from your properties cover the cost of hiring a property management company? Take a look through your income statements to determine if it’s feasible. If it is, then the benefits compound each other in costs and efficiency. A professional property management company like Real Property Management Pinnacle uses cost saving connections and contractors that reduce the cost of repairs and maintenance. Additionally, their thorough annual budget for your property means you have a solid forecast of expenses they stick to.
What is the next step in your decision making process for hiring a property manager?
First, go to Real Property Management Pinnacle and take their quick quiz or call at 602-368-5730 to talk about the process, get questions answered, and see if it’s a right fit.
This is a fantastic organization. They are very professional and knowledgeable. Because of them I have no concerns regarding my investment property. - John Anselmi Read Review
The team at RPM Evolve are wonderful to work with. They are responsive, have great communication and keep me informed at every step in the process. They couldn't have made the process of finding a new tenant any easier. Highly recommend. - Diana Bowman Read Review
Have used this company for several years, they are great to work with. - Lori Brooks Read Review
They took very good care of us and our investment property. Thank you for all the assistance. - Mike Lawrence Read Review
Extremely helpful and they hire quality staff who know their stuff. - Don McCormack Read Review